perfecto !

8 comments

i have a black leather jacket (read: genuine leather) from zara that i got a few years ago. It’s still serving me well but the elbows are worn out (not in a good way) and missing quite a few pull tabs because they simply broke. I definitely don’t NEED new leather I’m older now and I need to upgrade.

Here are some that i’m eternally lusting after

by Acne. I think they made so many different leather jackets and i want them all. There’s one with this ridiculous shearling collar and i’m like no but im sure it’s removable.

acne_leather

this balenciaga perfecto that alexa wears around town. I’ve pretty much never seen another photo of this jacket that’s not on her. Weird huh? but rep that pebbled leather!!! I personally hate the belt that comes with the jackets but this one seems rigid enough that it’ll work

balenciaga_perfecto

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

SCHOTT NYC’s LAMBSKIN PERFECTO FOR LADIES! this is my next jacket. reasonably priced with punk legacy, what could be better … take me there now…. <3_<3 :3 :blush

schott_perfecto

Comments

• astromantic says:

Straight to Hell Apparel makes some nice (and pricey) leather jackets, too. And they come with bottle openers! So functional. I’m currently coveting one of their vegan ones.

• emma says:

wow i really like them and they are so reasonably priced
      i wish they had a brick and mortar store or something
      thanks for the recommendation btw is this F ?

• astromantic says:

Same, but I really like their exchange policy for that same reason! Kinda makes up for it. (And yes it is! ひさしぶり!)

• emma says:

wow long time ! you disappeared off twitter and everything~ yes ill definitely look into it. im weary about vegan leather but the blue rider is calling out to me

• astromantic says:

I came back to Twitter (just followed you). And I think I only like the vegan jacket because it costs less (ha!), but I can’t really speak to its quality. :’|

• Amelia says:

I am pretty sure Alexa could wear a burlap sack and she would look super cool in it.

I am turned off by that belt though.

• emma says:

yeah the belt seems a fundamental part of the biker jackets though. i don’t love it but i don’t mind it either. yeah stupid alexA!!!! jeeez!

• emma says:

i mean like, a lot of people copy her style but who are we kidding here tho