i thought i’d work on a list this year…
a lot of things to work on, and like everyone else, i’m going to try to improve on my health and diet.
I could really feel the toll of the xmas season on me, did I eat out more than usual? not really..and did i drink more alcohol than usual? not really but i could really feel the glutton of it all.
and plus, my skin is going berserk and so many parts of my body feels WEIRD, like, was this bump always here or is this new… kind of thing.
i think i’ll try to review my progress…
1. eat one fruit every day! it could be a banana, it could be a pear, it could be anything, JUST ONE fruit will do.
2. “exercise” three times a week. This could be, taking a long walk, or doing 15 minutes of yoga or anything!! ANYTHING! baby steps…
3. drink even more water. i drink a lot of water to begin with! but lately i could feel that i haven’t been as good as I should have been.
4. LESS TEA. i drink so much tea, and it’s not bad for you but i feel like i need to substitute some of that tea for just good old water.
5. LESS junk food! this is so hard because there just isn’t food ever at my house. we have tons of junk food! like pre-made pizzas etc. cut McDonald’s to once a week… fried chicken once every two months, max…
6. SLEEP EARLY. I’m really good about this because of work so this one shouldn’t be too bad.
7. WEAR LOOSE PANTS whenever possible. wearing tight pants is really not that good of a thing for girls apparently. sweat-pants and looser materials whenever i can.
1. Show up on time
2. Try not to leave early so much, even if there’s nothing going on (i get paid hourly…)
3. Bring a REAL lunch to work.
4. Pay more attention to the work that is being done, try to learn more and not just pretend that this isn’t real life.
1. write a short story every two weeks. TWO WEEKS, i think this isn’t impossible.
2. Take more notes! Actually write down the stuff that I brainstorm along the way to work down.
3. read more! a book every week, that means i’ll be restarting the 52 books in 52 weeks again at DARK//
4. improve vocabulary… taking the GRE made me realize how bad my vocabulary is.
5. Get back to either novel, novel 1 or novel 2 is fine. It doesn’t have to be perfect, it doesn’t have to be good, it has to be done.
1. DO NOT procrastinate on the application.
2. First thing to do everyday (at work or at home) is to go through every single new ad released in the english speaking world.
3. read all the material that i can find…re-read the important books.
1. do not lose the chapstick every three days.
2. keep the room clean and tidy, as much as possible.
3. hang jackets instead of flinging them everywhere.
4. USE THE cute journal that you got for plan making!!!
1. Buy quality not quantity
2. Try to save more for school.
3. Don’t buy random things on sale just because it’s on sale.
4. MAKE MORE MONEY!
1. less tumblr it pains me to say it but tumblr is not that good for me.
2. walk around after sitting for a long time you’ll hurt your back, your butt, and get weird diseases
3. UPDATE blog more and not just crap like, hey i watched this movie ok
4. …. be online less is this even humanly possible?
again..baby steps, baby steps. i think a lot of these are totally possible goals. some of them are so vague that i can get away with a lot of things. but this year i’m kind of serious. i feel like i’ve finally grown up enough that i’ll start taking these seriously.
i really want fried chicken right now though. and to be honest i don’t really eat it that often, if we had a popeye’s in vancouver i’d go nuts of course.
maybe i should save my fried chicken privilege for when i go to portland since there is a popeyes around…
UGH life is hard.
i’ll try to report back on the progress! :D