my application for journalism school? yeah that’s done
this is done tooo!
now for some of the innards
here are some tips that i have accumulated…
1) buy the tool thingy, it’s like $3, it is very useful
2) do not poke overly large holes, it wrecks part of the fabric but its usually ok
3) measure, measure, measure, this i didn’t do so much of
4) do the bottom first then work your way up, also, do the back of the shoe before you do the front, so basically most inner corner to the top
5) if it looks like you wrecked a pair of converse, it’s ok, just keep going, the fabric scrunches up because you added all those studs onto it
yeah it looks kinda scary on the inside huh? do i bleed while i walk? no, you just gota use some force and push the sides all the way into the stud so that when you run your finger over it, it doesn’t prick or will cause pain as you walk…
i didn’t do the inside because im tired….
but i might or i might not because it’s easier to walk this way.. also will wear a lot before i add anything just because the fabric is so stiff right now
if you are googling how to do this and came about this post feel free to ask me questions because i couldnt’ find any good blog entries that showed people how to do this.
SO DIY AWAY