1. Where were you when 2011 began?
I don’t remember! probably at a party but alas I did not make a blog entry and I didn’t have facebook at the time so I really don’t know.
2. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
I can’t think of anything….that merits special mention :x edit: NO! I wrote a novel, goddamit I wrote a novel. Unpublished novel so let’s try to have a published one by this time next year, or at least an agent, i’ll take what i can get.
3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t think I made any new year’s resolutions. I tend to not do that anymore. but one thing that I want to try to do is to blog more because I’ve started to lose interest in my blog and it used to be such a big part of my life?! Haha But I’ll try to blog more with actual content.
4. Go to any concerts this year?
Childish Gambino, Lykke Li, The Kills + other bands, Somebody Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin + other bands
5. Will you be looking for a new job in 2012?
6. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2012?
As I get older, I drink less and less…
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finishing my novel, though it’s a constant work in progess
9. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2011 and change something, what would it be?
I would quit my job a lot earlier, but before quitting i would have properly looked for a new job. I really regret not properly job searching.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
allergies, fevers, colds
11. What was the best thing you bought?
bought a new pair of converse and turned it into this and got a lot of cool/cute things in Japan and China but my absolute favorite thing is this pair of acne jeans. I wear them so much and almost forgot that I don’t normally wear light colored denim
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Clothes and FOOD :D I started spending a lot less money. I don’t have a job for one thing and I just want less in general.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
In the most general sense, happier, but also feeling very very lost. (same answer as last year)
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Job searching, and writing
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating and laziness
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Went out to eat at an asian mall cause they never close
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
Just like my alcohol level, my ability to take bullshit from people also decreased. this makes you love people a lot less.
23. What was the biggest change for you in 2011?
Trying not to go crazy
24. What were your favorite TV programmes?
Parks and recreation, 30 Rock, The Big Bang theory, BEST LOVE (kdrama), and..many others?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
um. no not particularly anyone.
26. What was the best book you read?
lots and lots, read about what I’ve read or am reading at //dark
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
No one I can really say it’s a great “discovery”
28. What did you want and get?
I wanted to go to Japan last year and didn’t get to go but am glad that I got to go this year.
29. What did you want and not get?
I wanted a job…
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I just saw TINTIN and I thought that was pretty good and i really liked Midnight in Paris
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 23 this year and I had 3 birthday dinners. I realized some things that I didn’t know before..which was a big disappointment mostly.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting a job…
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Simpler, more stripes, less colors?
34. What kept you sane?
the internet, tumblr, music, food (same answer as last year)
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
i guess: jesse eisenberg :$
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Your world is television, hand held remote control
Much safer with your box, locked up inside your home
Too scared of confrontation, to shy of what might be
Your greatest triumphs or your fallen philosophies
And so you stay
Stepped out when you were younger, told you’re not wanted here
Not like the other upstarts, hanging about round there
And do they know you, I doubt
They can’t help it but I can live without it
Tell them from me, to shut their mouths
Life is boring,
You can’t stand getting up in the morning
Predictable, repetition, you need a hand to change your condition
What is the meaning?
Of everything that you believe in
Get up leave town, coz it’s your final warning
Move to the city where life ain’t boring
The Cazals – Life is Boring
37. Who did you miss?
No one in particular
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Uh somebody actually! But that person has mostly ignored me since then so they really aren’t all that great
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Life is a game
40. What are your plans for 2011?
BLANK (this is what I wrote for 2010 and it wasn’t a really good thing that I wrote when in fact this is exactly what had happened so I’ll definitely write something for this year)
I hope to get into journalism school.
I hope to finish my second novel and get it published (chase..chase chase)
I hope to meet someone
I hope to read more books
I hope to make a little bit of money so I can take my family to Europe
! ! ? What else, whatever else life throws your way I guess..