not a lot but enough

i don’t know what to title this post
but i thought i should make this post since i have to move soon, sigh, it sucks when stuff like that just springs on you

just some stuff i got in china / japan

+ lots of socks! i really am starting to appreciate socks on a whole new level now

two new phone cases!
really cute coin purse that DOES its job and get you the coins you need at the time that you need
lots of pens from LoFT
new sony earbuds cause i broke the chord on the train
socks from tutuanna
TOMS! i got ’em because they have this pull string on the back esp since i have really small feet
a pair of shoes from 内联升 SINCE 1853! it’s a beijing trademark brand, they are so comfortable and the price is so reasonable for such an old brand.

slightly scratchy sweater from some market
uniqlo white oxford + grey sweater that i was forced to buy in kyoto because the typhoon destroyed my cardigan
cdg play stripey shirt !
room wear polkadots + stars pants from uniqlo~~ so comfortable and cute, i dont care i wear them outside

a totebag from the bape pirate store (twas a present….), very dirty because i used it everyday
porter bag that has a galaxy print, gah so awesome..
one new rilakkuma bear, the other one is from 3 years ago though i bought maybe 7 bears this time as gifts…

Posted by on 10/20/2011 in STUFF I BUY, ,

• Maggie says:

omg the socks are so cute x_x

• Becca says:

Clearly the world’s most awesome socks!!! Greats buys! I didn’t know toms could come with drawstrings.

• Leanne says:

those socks are adorable!

i’m appreciating socks on a new level in austria too– so freakin’ cold!

• Amelia says:

Oh CdG shirt! So jealous of you right now.

• Jen says:

Toms toms toms!! I see them all over. I’m tempted to get a pair myself but it feels like adultery on my minnetonka!

I think you made some damn good specific buys! Esp. the UNIQLO roomwear stuff. I wish I had gotten more.

• Jayne says:

YES! TOMS!

Wore mine in Beijing – but they’re a little on the stinky side now and require a super intense sunning – probably doesn’t help that I left them in the suitcase for the last four weeks.

And UNIQLO room pants and linen shirt? Also purchased and loved to death!

• […] bought? bought a new pair of converse and turned it into this and got a lot of cool/cute things in Japan and China but my absolute favorite thing is this pair of acne jeans. I wear them so much and almost forgot […]