I just realized that I have ticket 99 and 100. SERIOUSLY? THATS SO COOL, RELEVANT SEAT NUMBERS ARE ETERNALLY RELEVANT!
I’m actually pretty excited, at first I was like YEAH I WANNA GO, then I thought they were sold out so I was like, nah it can’t be that good…then I found out that they weren’t actually sold out so I was like yeah I’d probably be kicking myself if I missed this then the level of excitement kept fluctuating then yeah we’re at a pretty high high now.
today is a good day because
1. i woke up to find about Lev Grossman’s new book cover: The Magician King
2. The three new tracks off of the Big Bang special edition came out: Stupid Liar, Love Song and Baby Don’t cry
3. Took all of my empty bottles of Vitamin water and Coke to recycling and came out with $5.13 (13 cents? yeah idek either)
4. Took some books out of the library, Stephen Fry anyone?
5. Used the $5.13 + another $1.12 to get this weird noodle thing…called Yunnan 云南 crossing-bridge noodle.. yes, must be a local delicacy
yeah yeah yeah, positivity leads to positivity, so what if i have no actual career prospects or skills, that my grades suck and none of my professors knew that i existed because i never went to class thus i cannot elicit any recommendation letters from them in my applications for grad school?
Can I get my blog readers to write me some recommendation letters? ha ha
I just read over what I wrote last night, man I must’ve been on some sort of sleep-deprived, Tylenol-induced, sun-reduced high… yeah I don’t even know what that was, but I really do like that song.