1. Where were you when 2010 began?
I am totally cheating because i am going through my old blog entries, and the whole first week of January was blank, I am going to say nothing special happened. I don’t even think I partied that week, or maybe I partied so hard that I don’t remember what happened… this is a possiblity.
2. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Get my ears pierced! Ha, I know, I’m ancient and I just got my ears pierced. I am sure there are other things but this is all I could think of.
3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Again, I’m cheating here but I can’t remember if I made any New Year’s Resolutions, I am going to say No there weren’t any and I doubt that I’d make up any this year either. But, I have been doing this thing 3 years in a row, that’s gota be something right.
5. Will you be looking for a new job in 2011?
I think that’s all that I’ll be doing.
6. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
I’m going to say NO because for the most part I didn’t but there was one incidence where I did, and it turned out very badly.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I would have to say graduating, although this is a combine effort of the past four years.
9. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be?
I would remind myself to eat a lot of food before drinking, I am so insecure that I’m feeling that this is the reason that I didn’t get what I want, if it is this reason, I might just never touch alcohol again. I am lying, at least I’d never drink with people that I’m trying to impress, or more like, I shouldn’t drink that much with people that I’m trying to impress. Who am I kidding, I’ll be so stressed that everything will be a double.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
allergies, fevers, colds, and this one time that i broke out completely in hives due to god knows what.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Panasonic Lumix LX3 and my new laptop.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Clothes and FOOD :D
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Well, this one thing, that got me jumping up and down but it didn’t work out so there was a lot of pointless excitement.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Tell yourself – Clazziquai Project apparently there’s an english version. did not know that.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
In the most general sense, happier, but also feeling very very lost.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I can’t think of anything
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being upset at myself.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
As usual, went out to eat, and went shopping at this asian mall because asian malls never close.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
No? At least that’s what I’d like to think.
23. What was the biggest change for you in 2010?
Not having to go to school anymore, which is a good thing but also a bad thing.
24. What were your favorite TV programmes?
Community, 30 Rock, The Big Bang Theory… (in no particular order)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
um. no not particularly anyone.
26. What was the best book you read?
lots and lots, read about what I’ve read or am reading at //dark
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
No one I can really say it’s a great “discovery”
28. What did you want and get?
I wanted to graduate and I got to graduate.
29. What did you want and not get?
I wanted that internship, which did not happen.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Nothing that stood out especially, I just saw the Tourist, it was okay?
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was turning 22 this year and all I did was… eat cake alone haha…
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting the internship.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Simpler, but at the same time, more colors.
34. What kept you sane?
the internet, tumblr, music, food
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
UH? more like obsession. But realistically speaking I got over my obsessions so fast that I am wondering if I can stick to anything in the future.
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I keep holding my head up, holding it up.
Holding my head up, holding it up.
And you just don’t come back, around.
It seems to me that we will never be.
And tell me nothing’s wrong, nothing’s wrong, nothing’s wrong today.
Just tell me nothing’s wrong, nothing’s wrong, nothing’s wrong today.
37. Who did you miss?
No one in particular
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
There’s really no point in stressing out about things, because they either happen or they don’t. There’s the ingredient of trying or not trying, but if you want it enough, you will try.
Oh, that and eat before drink.
40. What are your plans for 2010?